The sweet Shenandoah Room features a charming full size bed, comfy antique sofa, cable TV, period country oak furniture, rocking chair, stocked bookshelves, wingback chair, reading lamps and private bath (shower/tub combo) across hall.
The warm colors are very inviting. Original wood flooring with large oriental rug. In the quiet of this room you can hear the local birds outside in the nearby treetops. This was the nursery for the original owner's children way back at the turn of the century.
Be the first to enjoy the morning sun through your two eastern windows. Private bath tub and shower across hall. Bathrobes provided. $110+tax per night. Max Occupancy 2
- Fresh fragrant flowers and sparkling cider $43.00
- Bouquet of fresh fragrant flowers $33.00
- Sparkling cider for two $15.00
- Fresh fragrant Flowers, Chocolates and Sparkling Cider. $64.00
- One Dozen Roses $50-$80 (depending on time of year)