OCTOBER FEATURED ROOM
The Shenandoah Room - $110 per night or less if you take advantage of our online specials!
I want to bring your attention to the lovely Shenandoah Room here at The Claiborne House Bed and Breakfast. This sweet room gets no respect due to the hall-bath, versus ensuite/inside the room. It is the only room here at The Claiborne House that has a hall bath, and it is often overlooked! The Shenandoah Room is the little room that could! I was just up stripping this room after guests checked out and was reminded how much I love this room!
It has the two eastern windows that allow you to lie in bed and look out as the sun rises. It has no adjoining rooms, there are closets to separate you from the next room over (The Rocky Room) and the fireplace mantle in this room that make it very private. There is a bookshelf lined with books - therefore the nickname The Book Nook, two wing back chairs, an antique sofa and rocker, country oak dressers and side table. It is at the front corner of the house, so very quiet indeed!
The hall bath features a tub and also has a lined bookshelf. The bath is private to The Shenandoah Room and you have fluffy bathrobes in the room. Cable TV, central A/C, ceiling fan, WIFI, original wood flooring with area rugs. We have kept The Shenandoah Room lower priced to entice the budget travelers, who may still wish to innjoy everything we have on offer here at The Claiborne House! Home-cooked breakfast, great coffee, porches, parlor, ponds, mockingbirds, squirrels, and giant pecan and maple trees (soon to turn brilliant orange!)
- If you want to add on anything romantic like flowers or a cheese and fruit plate click here.
- To see our amenities click here
- To see what else we offer at no extra charge click here.
- To see what is for breakfast click here.
- To see a sample itinerary for your stay click here.
- To meet the innkeepers click here.
- To read our reviews on Trip Advisor click here.
- To book your room online today and save $10 click here.